Key Core Competency Showcase
RAPID PROTOTYPING LAB.
- Our co-investment into a collaborative environment with state of the art platform for developing and proving out use cases. Currently we support New York City and New Jersey for Design Workshops and lab is hosted in Continental U.S (VPC Cloud) and OpenShift platform on-premise in APAC region (India).
Typical engagement phases:
- Design Thinking Workshop (1-2 Days)
- Feature Prioritization
- Lean Portfolio Definition
- Architecture & Data Strategy
- Technology Rationalization
- Deployment (Resources, Budgeting, Technology)
- MVP Release
DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION & PROGRAM MANAGEMENT.
- Change Management – Our change management experts have spent years working with clients on process, organization, and technology transformations
- Human capital planning – 161dev knows just how to make each strategic resourcing work for you, all while managing the challenges of the budget and procurement cycles
- IT Strategy & Target Operating Model – We have both the tactical development and strategic leadership experience to help you define an operating model that will drive both IT and the agency forward
ENTERPRISE DATA MANAGEMENT.
Enterprise Data Management (EDM) is the global function that facilitates the management of data as a valuable asset of an enterprise. When data resides in multiple applications the task of managing data is more difficult. By implementing a proven EDM framework, the business can respond quickly to changes in the marketplace, since EDM provides a connective layer that should be implemented across the enterprise, not just for a single application or IT project.
- Data Governance – Framework for planning, oversight, and implementing controls over data – Cloud & Data Lake environments
- Reference & Master Data Management – Partner solutions and framework for implementing a ground-up MDM strategy and solution for various sectors – Retail, Financial Services, and Media
- Metadata Cataloging – Semantic layer deployment for taxonomies across business and technical metadata
- Data Processing – From ingestion to distribution, complete data life-cycle framework for Real-Time, Batch and Event based architectures
The power of data is in its interpretation. We work with organizations across virtually every industry, in critical parts of their business, to empower data through analytics. Analytics is about applying machine learning, predictive modelling, statistics, and advanced visualization to (big) data sets with techniques such as predictive modelling, machine learning, and text mining in order to gain actionable insights.
- Domains – Customer analytics, Financial analytics, Risk analytics, Sentiment analytics
- Center-of-Excellence – Artificial Intelligence & Data Science CoE with select partner solutions and open source based accelerators
- Data Marketplace – Integration with industry best data marketplaces to deliver “Client 720” view, Demographics, and Firmographic analysis
- Enterprise Knowledge Graph – From strategy to implementation, achieving data integration of structured and unstructured data sources into a graph database with business taxonomy, ontology, content management and relationship management
CLOUD & PLATFORM MODERNIZATION.
Benefit from our cloud modernization strategy that involves people, processes and technology including infrastructure modernization, platform modernization, application modernization, business process modernization and cultural/workplace modernization, that can enable full digital transformation, advancements in cloud and related technologies can have a significant impact on each of them.
- Amazon Web Services – Architecture review or build for the five AWS pillars, the framework ensures a secure, reliable, resilient, and scalable infrastructure
- Google Cloud Platform – Applying core Enterprise Data Management practices on GCP native technology stack
- Microsoft Azure – Migration of legacy data and forming hybrid Data Lake on Azure using Blob stores
- IBM Cloud – Implementing Blockchain based solutions with Hyperledger and IBM World Wire
Key Client Sector Showcase
INDEPENDENT SOFTWARE VENDORS (ISVs).
From product ideation, technical architecture & consulting, to development & maintenance of the business critical applications, we help ISVs convert their idea’s to reality.
Product Types Built – SaaS Products. Custom eCommerce Applications, Fintech Products, Advertising Platforms, Market Places, Chatting Applications.
- Product Ideation
- Market Sizing
- Technical Architecture & Consulting
- User Research & Experience Design
- Application Development & Testing
- Cloud & DevOps Automation
- Ongoing Support & Maintenance
MEDIA & ENTERTAINMENT.
The desire to satisfy the demands of the voracious and outspoken consumers, has forced M&E providers to adopt technology to gauge consumer behavior, provide intuitive and experiential UX and multi-screen solutions. We are knee deep in media technology offering a wide array of services ranging from platform development, data analytics, and business services.
BANKING & INSURANCE.
Our talent sourcing and solutions help businesses comply with regulations and meet their customer expectations with faster go-to-market and significant cost savings and improved profits. We provide services including consulting, mobile solutions, and application modernization to increase customer acquisition, activation, and retention, and enhance the user experience.
- 40+ Banking & Wealth Management clients as – Citi, Mashreq, Oppenheimer, SBI and more..
- 13+ Insurance clients as – Allianz, Genworth, WPS, QBE and more..
- Compliance, Legal, and Risk – Trade surveillance, GDPR, CCPA, Bluesky
- Digital Transformation – Mobility, CX/UX, Technology Assessments
- Cloud Adoption – Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services, Azure based solution deployments
- Legacy Migration – Mainframe/COBOL migration to Data Lake environments
- Wealth Management Solutions – UHNW Dashboards, Salesforce Integration, Portfolio Analyzers
The Manufacturing industry is an exciting space with sector-specific opportunities and challenges. Almost every player in this industry confronts today’s business realities–shifting demand, regulatory pressures and intense global competition for customers, materials and talent. The environment is tough, but it is also rich with possibilities. New technologies enable product and process innovations, while new markets invite a return to growth.
- 4+ client engagement experience – AtlasCopco, Flextronics, HGST, Parker Hannifin
- Internet-of-Things Platform – Core IoT Big Data platform for preventive maintenance of machines (edge node deployments)
- Customer Engagement – Customer experience transformation; Service transformation; Sales and marketing strategy; Incentives strategy; Pricing strategy; Warranties; Aftermarket support; Dealer/distributor management